Compassion Fatigue, Burnout and Self-care: for healthcare professionals, social workers and counsellors conducted by Liese Groot-Alberts
This is a specially designed 2-day experiential and interactive seminar that takes participants on a journey of self-discovery and transformation through modular teaching frameworks and theory, with sound underpinning of topics presented. Participants will gain more insights into their own life and practices and learn from small group explorations on specific topics.
During this seminar, you will discover and learn:
- The needs and responsibilities of healthcare professionals towards self-care and self-awareness
- What causes stress, compassion fatigue, overload and burnout
- How to diagnose the warning signs of stress and overload
- The danger of lack of self-awareness when working with patients or clients
- The difference between self-nurturing and self-awareness
- How to heal stress, overload, burnout and compassion fatigue
Please click HERE to download our seminar materials.