Dementia is Everybody’s Business is a specially designed educational and networking session on the multidisciplinary approach in the management of dementia, including pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical management of patients, caregivers’ support, and planning the future of dementia care.
During this seminar, you will:
1. Find out the latest research, medicines treatment on delaying and managing dementia
2. Examine the possibilities of collaboration to provide patient-centred care
3. Learn new solutions in screening, assessing and treating patients and supporting the carer
4. Learn how to care for dementia patients and caregivers
5. Avoid costly errors in dementia treatment