Practical Tips on Caring for PWD – More than 100 formal and informal caregivers joined us for a one-day highly experiential and skill-intensive seminar on August 27, to learn how to provide better care for persons with dementia. 79% rated the seminar within the ‘excellent’ to ‘very good’ range, and 65% responded that they are going to apply what they learnt to be better caregivers!
- National Day Volunteering: Bringing NDP Celebrations to Nursing Homes & Community Hospitals
- Facilitating Hope in Times of Despair: A One Day Skill Intensive Practical Seminar
- Compassion Fatigue, Burnout and Self-care: A Two Day Skill Intensive Practical Seminar
- Life after a big loss: school or prison? Meet grief therapist Liese Groot-Alberts
- Seminars: Dealing with Burnout and Despair