Practical Tips on Caring for PWD – More than 100 formal and informal caregivers joined us for a one-day highly experiential and skill-intensive seminar on August 27, to learn how to provide better care for persons with dementia. 79% rated the seminar within the ‘excellent’ to ‘very good’ range, and 65% responded that they are going to apply what they learnt to be better caregivers!
- Compassion Fatigue & Burnout: Practicing Self-Care and Resilience
- [Free Workshop] Virtual Befriending Training For Volunteers
- Dementia is Everybody’s Business 2021
- Celebrating with Our Seniors in Nursing Homes this Deepavali
- National Day Volunteering: Bringing NDP Celebrations to Nursing Homes & Community Hospitals