This is a specially designed educational and networking session on the multidisciplinary approach in the management of dementia, includingpharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical management of patients, caregivers’ support, and planning the future of dementia care.
During this seminar, you will:
1. Find out the latest research, medicines treatment on delaying and managing dementia
2. Examine the possibilities of collaboration to provide patient-centred care
3. Learn new solutions in screening, assessing and treating patients and supporting the carer
4. Learn how to care for dementia patients and caregivers
5. Avoid costly errors in dementia treatment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This seminar is catered to physicians, healthcare professionals and policy makers, allied care professionals, wellness centres staff, and caregivers.
ACES CLUB MEMBERS: S$90
AIC – HEALTHCARE PRODUCTIVITY FUND (HPF) FOR ELIGIBLE ORGANISATIONS
Singaporean & PR: S$30 *(nett)
Non-Singaporean & Non-PR: S$165 *(nett)
NCSS VWOS-CHARITIES CAPABILITY FUND (VCF)
Singaporean & PR: S$180
Non-Singaporean & Non-PR: –
*Subsidy to be claimed from AIC after the seminar.
Registration closes on 15/11/2014.
Please contact 6509 8680 for further information.