Join us on the 4th July for a highly experiential, interactive, and practical 1-day seminar on how to use a multidisciplinary approach to prevent and reverse frailty.
Learn from a panel of expert researchers:
1. Evidence-based findings that define an important geriatric problem.
2. Strategies for preventive and therapeutic approaches to reversing frailty.
3. Nutrition and diet tips that feed your body, mind, and soul as you age.
4. Activities that preserve physical and cognitive function.
5. Tools to utilise cognitive stimulation training for the elderly….