The ‘Investing in the Ageing Boom Conference’ is dedicated to bringing together business leaders and government officials to discuss this huge potential market and how to deliver top qulity and personalised services from housing, healthcare to technology. A survey of 200 participants and guests, who attended the 2011 Conference on ‘Investing in the Ageing Boom’, Oct 13 – 14, shows that 96% would be interested to attend or recommend their friends to attend 2012 Conference. The survey reveals that attendees took home new ideas, information, contacts, and more. More than half of the respondents planned to use what they had learned to change or update an existing offering, inspire the older adults they serve, and launch a new programme….
- Dementia is Everybody’s Business 2021
- Celebrating with Our Seniors in Nursing Homes this Deepavali
- National Day Volunteering: Bringing NDP Celebrations to Nursing Homes & Community Hospitals
- Facilitating Hope in Times of Despair: A One Day Skill Intensive Practical Seminar
- Compassion Fatigue, Burnout and Self-care: A Two Day Skill Intensive Practical Seminar